Are you struggling to burn belly fat?
Do you find that no matter what you do, you just can’t get rid of that unsightly and unwanted extra few pounds around your midsection?
Here’s a hard truth: the human body is designed to store fat, but burning fat goes against its natural function. It’s going to take a lot more work to burn belly fat than build it.
But you’re in luck! We’ve put together a list of the MOST effective strategies for burning belly fat naturally. Try these things and start torching that belly fat today.
5 Strategies to Burn Belly Fat
1. Stop dieting. You may think this sounds counterintuitive, but let me explain. A “diet” is typically a short-term, often calorie-restricted eating plan that may yield short-term results, but is often so hard to maintain over the long-term that you end up sliding back into your old eating habit. Worse, if a diet is very restrictive, you’ll often end up eating worse once the diet ends.
The key is not to bother with “diets”; instead focus on a particular eating plan that you can sustain indefinitely. For example, a crash diet may cut your calorie intake back to 1200-1500 calories per day, whereas a fat-burning eating plan will only trim you to 1800 calories per day—much more easily sustainable. Instead of restricting all the unhealthy foods like “diets” do, a healthy eating plan will help you replace the bad foods with better, healthier foods.
It’s all about a change of mindset! You’re in this new eating plan for the long-haul, so it should be fully sustainable for months or years at a time.
2. Start reading labels. Learn what’s in your food! Often, we end up eating more sugar, artificial ingredients, and unwanted chemicals than is good for our health because we just don’t know what’s in our food. A few simple product swaps can go a long way toward helping you burn belly fat much faster!
Start reading the labels on your food products. Look for sugar in all its forms—including high fructose corn syrup and dextrose—as well as hydrogenated oils, trans fats, and artificial flavorings. The more you know about the food you’re eating, the easier it will be to identify and remove the ones that are making it harder to burn belly fat.
3. Cut carbs. For decades, fats were erroneously believed to be the cause of belly fat gain. Now, however, it’s understood that sugars and carbs are the real cause. They’re turned into energy far too quickly for your body to use it all, so they end up being turned into fats and stored around your midsection.
To start seriously burning belly fat, trim back your carbs to a bare minimum. Shoot for a couple of portions of high-fiber, complex carbohydrates per day, and get the rest of your calories from fats and proteins. This is one of the most effective strategies to help you burn belly fat—not just lose weight and reduce calories, but actually eliminate belly fat!
4. Be more active. The more you move, the more your chances of burning serious belly fat. The human body adapts to both its energy demands and energy availability. We typically have plenty of energy available thanks to all the easy access to food our modern life offers. Sadly, many of us are sedentary, which means our bodies don’t burn as much food for energy because we’re not doing any exercise or moving in any meaningful way that demands energy.
That’s why it’s so important that you are more active! Obviously, you want to get in good resistance training workouts as often as you can—lifting weights burns fats more effectively than any cardio workout. However, even if you can’t go to the gym, you should still move around more. Walk, run, play, clean, rake, mow, garden, and do anything that helps you to move. The more you move, the more energy you require your body to produce, so the more calories are turned into energy to burn.
5. Eat less. One of the best things you can do to encourage better belly fat burning is to trim down your portion sizes. We end up consuming so many “hidden” calories every day—the sugar in our flavored drinks, the oil used to cook our food, the dressings and sauces that give our food flavor, and the list goes on. No matter how hard you try, you can never truly avoid all these extra calories, so you end up consuming more per day than you realize.
The best solution is just to downsize your portions by 10-15%. Serve portions that are just a little bit smaller than what you think you need, and cut calories by only a little bit per meal. Ultimately, you’ll end up eating far less because you’re trimming your meal sizes!
Burn Belly Fat with Flat Belly Tea
Our final strategy to help you burn belly fat is by drinking Flat Belly Tea.
Flat Belly Tea is made with all-natural ingredients specifically formulated to target stubborn belly fat. Turmeric, for example, has potent fat-melting properties, and when paired with black pepper extract, helps to maximize the transformation of stored fat into calories available for your body to burn. Acacia fiber is an amazing prebiotic that will improve your gut health and encourage a better metabolism. Coconut milk powder, ginger, and cinnamon will all increase your natural fat burning and help you to lose weight more effectively.
Flat Belly Tea is just what you need to help you get your fat burning off the ground. With the tips we’ve shared above, you’ll get started down the right track and make the changes your body needs. Flat Belly Tea is just the final push to seriously burn belly fat beginning today!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device